From star-studded celebrity residencies and state-of-the-art, live action productions to side-buckling comedy acts, Las Vegas where classic camp and relentless innovation dazzles millions of visitors, offers a fantastic line-up of entertainment options now through October.
“More and more visitors are traveling to Las Vegas to experience the variety of entertainment available exclusively in the destination,” says the Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority.
- With more than 100 million albums sold worldwide, legendary British rock ‘n’ roll icons Def Leppard have a new residency show, “Def Leppard Hits Vegas: Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino.
- Singer, dancer, choreographer and pop legend Paula Abdul headlines her new Las Vegas residency “Paula Abdul: Forever Your Girl” at the Donny & Marie Showroom at Flamingo Las Vegas. The remarkable multimedia experience will highlight Abdul’s incomparable career through song, dance and stories of her three-decade career.
- At The Venetian Theater inside The Venetian Las Vegas, 19-time, GRAMMY® Award-winning musician Tony Bennett will debut “I Left My Heart in Las Vegas,” a new headlining show, Sept. 25, 27 and 28. Fans can also sing along with American C & W icon Willie Nelson at The Venetian Theater during his six-night engagement, “Vegas On My Mind,” Oct. 18-19, 22-23 and 25-26.
- In celebration of the grand reopening of The Colosseum at Caesars Palace, four-time GRAMMY® Award winner Keith Urban will bring his acclaimed “GRAFFITI U WORLD TOUR” to Las Vegas for the first time on Sept. 6 and 7. The performances from the reigning CMA and ACM “Entertainer of the Year” marks the debut of the newly enhanced Colosseum.
- Park Theater at Park MGM
America’s all-time top-selling rock ‘n’ roll band Aerosmith brings their GRAMMY® Award-winning hits to the Las Vegas Strip with their “AEROSMITH: DEUCES ARE WILD” residency at Park Theater on Sept. 21, 23, 26, 28. Fans can enjoy some of the band’s most iconic hits including “I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing,” “Walk This Way,” “Sweet Emotion,” and many more.. Pop sensation and 11-time GRAMMY® Award winner, Bruno Mars, also graces the Park Theater stage at Park MGM, wrapping up his 11 engagements in 2019 with shows on Sept. 3-4, 7, 9-10 and 13-14. The celebrated singer, songwriter, producer and musician puts on the performance of a lifetime with 24K magic and a high-energy set list of his top hits.
- KAOS Dayclub & Nightclub and Pearl Concert Theater at Palms Casino Resort Multi-award-winning trio Lady Antebellum brings Nashville back to Vegas with their “OUR KIND OF VEGAS” residency at the Palms Casino Resort’s Pearl Concert Theater. As the first country music act to headline at the venue, Lady A will give stripped-down performances of their chart-topping hits on select dates. KAOS, Palms’ spectacular new entertainment experience includes a fully integrated 73,000-square-foot day club and 29,000-square-foot nightclub.
- Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
Multi-Platinum singer-songwriter Christina Aguilera continues her exclusive headlining residency, “Christina Aguilera: The Xperience,” at Zappos Theater at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino.
Back By Popular Demand
- Due to incredible ticket demand, Cher, announced additional show dates for her acclaimed engagement “CLASSIC CHER” at Park Theater on Aug. 21, 23-24, 28, 31 and Sept. 1.
- T-Mobile Arena
Due to overwhelming demand, superstar Elton John, recently crowned by Billboard as the most successful performing male solo artist of all time, also has added additional North American concert dates to his sold out “Farewell Yellow Brick Road” tour, including two shows at T-Mobile Arena on Sept. 6 and 7.
Live Action Productions
· Beginning Oct. 24, Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group will bring its first live action thriller production to the Strip with R.U.N at Luxor Hotel and Casino. R.U.N is an unprecedented entertainment experience, using live action performance, cutting-edge technology and multimedia to explore the world of stunts.
- The 2019 iHeartRadioMusic Festival returns to T-Mobile Arena on Sept. 21 and 22, in addition to The iHeartRadio Daytime Stage, which kicks off at 11 a.m. on Sept. 21 at the Las Vegas Festival Grounds. The epic two-day event will be hosted by Ryan Seacrest and features performances by Alicia Keys, Camila Cabello, Def Leppard, Halsey, Hootie & The Blowfish, Miley Cyrus, Mumford & Sons, Steve Aoki and more.
- Life Is Beautiful Music and Arts Festival returns for its seventh year on Sept. 20-22, transforming 18 city blocks of Downtown Las Vegas into a brilliant hub where music, art, food and community connect. Taking center stage, this year’s lineup features Post Malone, Chance the Rapper, The Black Keys, Billie Eilish, Lil Wayne, ZEDD, Portugal. The Man and many more.
- Festival-goers also can laugh it up with Emmy-nominated TV personality and hair guru of Netflix’s “Queer Eye,” Jonathan Van Ness; savor world-class cuisine and sip cocktails from the city’s best restaurants; and inspire action through immersive art experiences.
- Sin City’s night life is legendary, whether you’re enjoying its line- up of star- studded entertainment, dancing to DJ sounds on an open air terrace, or lavish club, drink in hand, or having a flutter deep into the dawn at a 24 hour casino.
- Naturally the food scene of Vegas is also celebrity chef laden. No matter how many times you re-visit the place always springs lots of surprises, managing to constantly reinvent itself . Theres always the people watching and al fresco entertainment along the famous Strip with its skyline of huge OTT hotels. Don’t neglect my favourite neighbourhood of original Vegas centred on the Fremont district. It is rapidly being revitalized as the top spot for farm to table cuisine, quirky shopping and a great authentic atmosphere along buzzy light up Fremont street. Irish tour operators have fantastic deals, as cheap as €500, for Vegas with flights and accommodation. Some of the main players to check out include Tour America (www.touramerica.ie ) American Holidays (www.americanholidays.com) and Budget Travel (www.budgettravel.ie) See also www.visitlasvegas.com